Spooky!!!

So as you'll see from our calendar we have lots going on this month.

click image to view full version


Of course, a week later than all the other ones nationwide, Scrap Pink is our big event and we are thrilled about having it. For those of you who want to know more come by the shop or call, but I'll give you a little info: It will start at 9AM with a Cardmaking 101 class with our wonderful Paula Schouest ($10 - 1/2 going to the cause). 12PM-6PM is our day crop and 6PM-12AM is our evening crop, each will be $10 and all the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We will be accepting donations of any amount throughout the day and evening. Around 8PM we will have a special lighting outside in honor of the special women in our lives, to light a candle $1. Throughout the week feel free to hang a picture or Layout of the special women in your life who have, had, or survived breast cancer on our Wall of Honor for $1. All the proceeds from these activities will also be donated.

When I get rolling with things it tends to get out of control and I love to plan all sort of neat events. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on some classes, feel free to comment or email.

New to the store:


Coming soon:

Hiedi Swapp Ribbon, Bling & GHOST LETTERS, Ranger (because it hasn't got here yet -think I could call Tim Holtz about this! HAHA), Petaloo, Cutterpede Paper Trimmers, Paper Shapers, Bone Folders, Paper Piercers, Plastic Craft Sheets, CROP-A-DILE!!!, Jenni Bowlin, & Making Memories.

So, anyway life seems to be rolling away a little faster the older I get and it causes you to reflect a lot. I've long thought about doing a few things in my life, but never ventured out to do them. I know, for those of you who know me well, you are probably saying - "Yeah, right Michelle not trying something new - that's funny!" Seriously, though I've put some thought into a few things I fear. Flying was a huge one and I've seemed to have gotten past that obstacle. I'm feeling a bit fearless, much like Wonder Woman (though that could be inspired by the Jack Johnson Curious George CD I'm listening to in the background). In celebration of this courageousness I've decided to scrap a card. Well, you might think 'Okay' how is that being fearless - it is for me. I'm a 12x12 scrapper, I get scrapclostraphobic (made that up). That card is a little space and I don't deal with little spaces well. So I'm going to work on a card this afternoon that'll knock your socks off or at least be impressive and I'll post it later. My next fear is the fear of failure. I'm sure a lot of you have this fear, but this fear has prevented me from being successful. I'm so afraid that someone might not like it or that I'm not doing something right that I decide to opt out of doing it. So, I'm going to finish writing that book, enter my scrap pages in contests, and listen to my son when he says I'm a great mom. My challenge to you: Reflect on your life - what are your biggest fears - I challenge you to challenge them. (Okay, the CD is now over, so I'm not feeling as inspired - guess I've got to rewind - HEHE Just Joking!!!) Good Luck!

0 Amens to That Sista: