Yes, Again!




OOOHHHHH! All you Cricut Lovers watch out for the Slice!!!





Some more Sis Pictures courtesy of Sis Sites! (In other words, if I make any money off these photos please do not sue, I have no money, but if I get money I promise to share).



We made so many scrap friends that CHA was just lagniappe! And to those whose photos are missing, please email me or respond - I CAN"T FIND YOU! LOL



Don't Forget:



Creative Confidence 6PM Tues. (must sign up today to be included)

Scrappin' 101 10AM Wed. & 6PM Thurs.

Photo 101 5PM Sat.

Crop Night 7PM Sat. (still spots available) {Edit: Sorry posted the wrong time}



Only 3 spots left for Crop a rita on the Fri. 29th. (I'm assuming this is filling fast due to the extreme amount of alcoholics in the area.) Just kidding!!!

Edit: Just to let those know who were waiting on them: Paint Dabbers, Elements Grunge, Adhesive, Cutterpede Trimmer, Edge Distresser, BG Distress Kit, Alcohol Ink, Big Corner Cutters, Thread, & Black 8x8 albums are here.

3 Amens to That Sista:

  1. i had soooo much fun at the dinner. i wish i was back there. im hoping this will be our last move:) cross your fingers...i hate the NEW. :) thanks missy!

     
  2. hi there!
    so wonderful meeting you!
    good luck with your new store:)

     
  3. So fun meeting you! I hope to see you at CHA summer!! Keep in touch ;)