Pumped!!!!

I don't think anything could have prepared us for CHA. We learned a lot and brought back a lot. We even had to pay a couple hundred dollars to bring it back, but well worth it. We had lots of fun and will reveal what we are ordering soon, but for now I'm going to let you in on a few things:

1. We are so happy to start something new here, we are adding a real photographer to our shop. Becky Loupe of Unexpected Moments Photography will be taking the monthly pictures at the shop and is also available to take anytime pictures. We will also provide scrapbook kits to go along with her picture packages, so be sure to get in touch with her for more info - (985) 532 - 9035 or 226 - 9036.

2. We are so sure you are going to love the products we've picked for you that we decided we need to make lots of room now. Obviously we are a small store and need to make space for new product, so come by for our CHA Sale 45% off tons of products. So pass the word, shout it at the rooftops if you will.

3. Also, don't forget about our Lovin' You Program this month and our Layout Contest.

4. We have so much planned for the upcoming months - big big crops and crop nights every weekend.

5. So on to the Gossip: (if you would like to stop reading here I understand - because I tend to word vomit a lot and I could probably put you in a trance and we won't be able to revive you due to the extreme amount of information I am about to lay upon you, but hey if you can handle it then well HEY GIRL HEY! Read on! P.S. Sorry English teachers I know that was a bad run on sentence)

Our experience
So first of all my daughter was very sick two nights before we left with a bad case of tonsilitis (I really don't know how to spell that) and I had to first try to bring her to the hospital, but since we live in such a small town and our hospital is understaffed we were unable to be taken in due to the amount of accidents happening that evening - go figure!) She was okay by the time I had to leave, but by then I had had no sleep in two days and I was about to leave for CHA! We left at 3:30AM Saturday in a limo to the airport (Amber hooked us up fa shizl ma nizle). We arrived at the airport, tried to sleep, had a lay over in Dallas, tried to sleep again, definitely not enough. We arrived in Anaheim and was picked up by a shuttle only to find we were on the Shuttle to He#$! Our shuttle driver had no idea where she was going and while she was driving she was searching for a house in the newspaper, she then preceded to tell us the hotel was over here before not there and that it only had one side as if it was uprooted and remodeled - whatever. She then passed up our hotel and did a u-turn in the middle of an intersection - I saw my life, Kelly's life, Amber's life and lots of others flash before my eyes - well actually my eyes were closed, but you get the picture. We did finally make it to the hotel, but found out I had booked the wrong one and they would not switch us near the Convention Center - needless to say we payed for plenty of taxi's. And because we didn't memorize the taxi law book we were flipped off by one (note to self: take the first cab in line, not the third that looked safe and then flirted with you and hands you his number to call him later *wink*). So off to our room, which was decent and we were set to attend CHA. Our classes were great, well not all of them, because I actually almost taught one of them because I don't think they knew what they were talking about. And no I won't mention which one because that's just so mean! Anywhoo, our first day was an education day and boy were we exhausted. Second day started at five AM, yes I said five AM, so everyone better not complain about anything, because we worked so hard LOL. We definitely learned a lot, but the best thing about CHA was meeting all the crafty people of this world and though my mind was on creative overload and I thought I might seizure in the middle of the showroom floor I made it through and Kelly stayed focused and actually word vomited all over me on the plane ride home. We saw plenty of scrap celebrities and I had paparazzi following me everywhere, almost like Brittany Spears minus the head case, well maybe. So on Monday night we met up with SisTV (Scrap in Style TV - for those living in some alternate world that does not know who they are) at the Round Table with JJ and plenty of Sisters. We had so much fun and learned so much more. If you haven't signed up already to be a part of our cult LOL, then you need to NOW! (Shout out to all my sister PEEPS! - Love ya'll). Well, I'll have to continue this later, like I'm so sure you are still reading this! Keep checking in, I promise to post the new stuff soon.

3 Amens to That Sista:

  1. You are too funny!!! So did you ever call that cab driver? LOL..

     
  2. SO great to meet you! Your on my favorites now ladies!!

    Hope to see ya at CHA summer, in the mean time, I'll be stalkin' ya on the web!!

    I'll email that avator soon!! :)

     
  3. so wonderful to meet you sweetie!
    xo