Finally

"Finally, it's happened to me, right in front of my face and I just can not hide it." Sorry ... lost track of what I was saying ... "FIIIINALLLYYY, THE PAPER IS HERE" Okay, I'll stop. Here is what weez got:




"The way I feel about this paper can't be wrong, if you only knew ..."

We have 3 other papers from the Frenzy line, but for whatever reason the pics aren't uploading. I'll get back to it. Also, don't forget we have Fancy Pants Paper, Felt, & Transparent Die Cuts. They are gorgeous!
New supply of Stickles, Alcohol Ink, & Glitter Cardstock.
45% off on all Fall & Winter and 25% off on assorted papers.
So, if you haven't stopped by in awhile come pop in, tell me hi, update me on your life, tell me how the kids are, the husband, the dog, or whatever (just don't need to know how your bowels have been - you can keep that little tidbit to yourself - okay - OK).


So, a lot of changes are happening here:

We've got a SITTER in the works for the summer. Yes, I did say sitter. She'll be available from 11-5 on Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays starting June 2nd. The cost will be $10 a child and you will have to call in advance to book her, no walk-ins. She will be staying in the shop with the child while you crop. Bring the child's favorite items if needed and snacks.


We now have lace embroidery accents for your scrapbook page and bookmarks. Beautiful photo corners, animals, baby items, etc. Available in all sorts of colors.

We have a Kids Gone Crafty event being planned and more details will be mentioned soon. The age groups are 5-9, 9-12, & 12-17. It will be a Summer Scrap Day Camp.

For those interested in the Girls Gone Crafty, we now have online registration and paypal to the right of this post. Also, if you are interested in being a vendor or sponsoring or advertising at the event, please contact me by email michelle@buttoneers.com.

DON'T FORGET CROP NIGHT ON THE 12TH AT 7PM!!!!!!!

0 Amens to That Sista: