Frappachino Friday

I sure could use some hopefully Mother's Day brings some frappachinos my way. Coffee relaxes & rejuvanates me as crazy as that may seem. That caffeine kick is just enough to pull me through the day, hey at least it's better than cocaine.

So, everyone knows I'm loving the green movement like I talk about it every week, but I actually plan on taking a break from the making something new out of my old clothes and I might just go buy some new clothes and scrapbook with some new paper, cuz hey it's mother's day weekend and I deserve it.

So kick back relax and join me in a wonderful Mother's Day weekend:
My plans:
1.) Buy a Frappachino from Starbucks
2.) Buy new clothes
3.) Scrapbook with new paper and embellishments

YAY ME!

DON'T FORGET:
Girls Gone Crafty still has available spots and now has it's own blog with info being posted weekly. www.girlsgonecraftyscrapevent.blogspot.com.

The dates for Kids Gone Crafty are as follows:
June 16-20 - 5-9 year olds
July 7-11 - 9-12 year olds
July 14-18 12-17 year olds
more info will be posted soon and a blog for that will go up as well.

Upcoming Events:

Crop Night - Friday, May 16th 7PM
Scrap Metal - Saturday, May 17th 12PM
Scrap Challenge - Tuesday, May 20th 6PM
Crop Night - Friday, May 30th 7PM

0 Amens to That Sista: