Storyboard Challenge

Just a few more pics from Sisiversary, here's a project that Kelly & Paula did in Gigi's class.




And here are a few make-n-takes



And this is the handmade album (unfinished) that I made in Sarah's class



So here's our first try @ Storyboard Challenge.



Challenge #1:



Flip through all of those magazines you have piling up in the corner and take note of those ads. Which ones strike you as inspiring? Try to scraplift the idea onto a layout. The layout can be any size and the due date for the Challenge is Sunday, July 6th. Email me your layout and a picture of the ad. Winner will be chosen and announced on the Monday along with the next challenge. Various prizes will be given each week. This week's winner will receive a scrapbook kit from Prima valued @ $10.

So, just to let you know I've been real bummed about not being a finalist for Creating Keepsakes' SOY, but moving on now. So instead of trying to find my place in this world, I'm going to make my own.

For a long time, I've probably preached to many of you what scrapbooking means to me and what it has done for my life. Some of you probably sitting there saying enough already. LOL Now, I'm turning the tables and I want to know what has it done for you. I want you to tell your story and show me your pages that tell your story, whether that includes your children, hubby, or anyone, b/c we have decided to have our very own design team here. I've been really thinking about how having a design team for our store would really help with a load of duties here and really add some zing to this blog & store. So anyone interested will need to email me and I will then send you your designer challenge. I think this is going to be real exciting, b/c I just love checking out all the wonderful scrapbook layouts of customers and never really get to see the finished product when you leave the store with all your great stuff. Be on the lookout for updates and deadlines as we will have plenty and for those not entering keep watch for the great design team we will be forming called, The Storytellers.

1 Amens to That Sista:

  1. I'm in! Let's stat the ball rolling!

    Nicole P.