Creative Weekend

First a few annoucements:
Our blog is actually being kept up to date, so keep us bookmarked and check back often. Yes, I finally got off my lazy bum and I'm keeping up, but as you might have noticed to the right the rest of my life is still a mess.
_________________________________________

Also, we are full for the Crop a Rita, guess we have more alcoholics than I knew LOL (anyone that has signed up for the Crop a Rita and will not be able to come please email me to let me know), we still have spots left for Sat. 23rd., but not many.
_________________________________________

We are currently in the process of putting together a Creative Weekend and we would like your thoughts on it, so please take our survey. We want to be able to offer you the best, so a lot of what you respond with will determine what we offer at the event. Our thoughts are to include shopping, cropping, classes, goodie bags, t-shirts, food, contests, and giveaways.
Granted we are starting small, we hope that this becomes an annual event, celebrating our anniversary every year.
Click here to take the survey

0 Amens to That Sista: