Techie Tuesday

I was playing around with a few lo's recently and discovered crackle paint. I know it's like I'm Jacques Cousteau or something. Crackle has been around for awhile, yet I'm just starting to play with it on lo's. I've used it like you would normally on paint, but then I tried it on glimmer mist, then on top of grungeboard with glossy accents, then I went another go at it and put clear crackle, let it dry, then dyed the crackle with alcohol ink. Talk about cool effects.

So we finally have more albums from American Crafts, both canvas & leather, and 12x12 & 6x6.

Our Crop-a-rita has been changed from the 30th to the 23rd, so if you have already signed up and can't come please let us know, otherwise I will just transfer the names.

Memorial Day we will be open and will be having a sale.

Girls Gone Crafty still has available spots and now has it's own blog with info being posted weekly. http://www.girlsgonecraftyscrapevent.blogspot.com/.Remember deadline is coming soon June 11th.

The dates for Kids Gone Crafty are as follows:
June 16-20 - 5-9 year olds
July 7-11 - 9-12 year olds
July 14-18 12-17 year olds
more info will be posted soon and a blog for that will go up as well.

Upcoming Events:
Crop-a-rita - Friday, May 23rd 7PM

0 Amens to That Sista: