Motivating Monday

Sorry I've been missing in action, but I have a good excuse I promise! Really I do!
I challenged myself to enter into a contest and not just any ol' contest. Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year Contest and the layouts were due this week. I was trying hard to just complete them so I could get back to the """NORM""". And I did it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I didn't give up, I just thought to myself there is no harm in trying and after I'm done I'll have 20 of my best to cherish and keep forever. I find out at the end of June if I'm a finalist, so wish me luck.

So to motivate you, one of the things I discovered while doing these layouts, is that I had plenty of undeveloped film and digital pics. I thought to myself that as much as I like to take the photos I've been using for layouts I needed to print out all of them and really get a system going on how I would be putting them altogether.

My challenge: Go out to your computers or cameras and take a stand against undeveloped pictures and come back to the Scrap Boutique feeling refreshed with a newfound inspiration. Now I just wish I could do this to my upper torso.

1 Amens to That Sista:

  1. Good luck with the contest. I know you can do it. Awesome layouts as usual!