I said I would do it ...



I'm finally posting pics of my scrap area. I did a little clean sweep through it after the SOY contest basically hit it like a tornado, although it could have been my two year old that did it.
This is a hall closet converted to a scrap space, the only thing I have missing is a TV and computer, but that will come in due time.


As you can tell I'm working on something, it is a guest book for The Treehouse in Raceland. It's an indoor playground. Totally awesome!
Well, we will be away for a few days at the Scrap in Style TV's Sisiversary Scrap Event in Franklin, TN. When we get back I'm sure there will be many things to discuss and share.
In the meantime, I'm giving just til Sunday when we get back to have you all benefit from the low price of Girls Gone Crafty. We will accept registrations after but the price will go up to $55 per day. This is only because we will have to ship products in sooner and it will cost us extra.
Another thing I want everyone to know: We have Prima in the store. I don't have time to load up all the pics but I will when I get back. We also have loads of doo dads in felt and plenty of new ribbon, also duck & tombow adhesive refills. So come by before we go out on our adventure, to be sure and load up for those "scrapbookin' emergencies" while we are gone.
Email me if any of you have any questions at all.

1 Amens to That Sista:

  1. That is what I meant. I want to take a crap with you. :) You didn't know that?