Soooo Sorrry!, I'm Sorry, SOOO Sorry!

Thought I'd start in song early this morning.

I completely let the day get away from me yesterday while I was packing up the store to go to GCS, so I forgot to announce the winner for the Storyboard Challenge and that would be .....

Nicole Petersen

She journaled her daughter's routine ... great job Nicole ... and Congratulations!

So, since this week and weekend will be so busy we are going to skip the Challenge for this week and continue next Monday. As for our Design Team Challenge it will be put on hold as well and the deadline for the last challenge has been extended to the 21st of July, (so you still have time). At that point another challenge will be issued.

We are not closing, so when you walk in the store and you see everything going into boxes don't panic b/c your friendly neighborhood scrapbooking store is here to stay. (ok that sounded a bit Spidermanish???). So excuse the mess and sorry about any inconvenience.

Remember we will be closed Thursday - Saturday for the GCS event. Well, very busy so I will see you all when I get back, wish us LUCK! and on Monday I'll tell you all about it!

I leave you this week with some RAD (yes I said it - leave me alone - I'm trying to bring it back since I can't bring Sexy back at this point) storage stuff:

1 Amens to That Sista:

  1. Hi there!
    I love the way you organized your ribbon. What do you have stored in the long tins?
    Sandra