WOOOHOOO!

October Afternoon has arrived, this new company released in the Winter and we couldn't wait to get something from them. Enjoy this eye candy and come by the store to purchase some are already selling and we just got them in yesterday. I barely got them in inventory and I was already selling them.












On a different note:

Girls Gone Crafty is like around the corner and many are asking questions about it and what exactly will be happening, well besides what you see on the GGC blog I'll go into detail.

The start of the event begins at 8AM on Friday & Saturday, I know early but don't worry we'll have coffee and beignets. You'll check in, get your TOTALLY AWESOME goodie bag (hey I used to live in the valley) and begin scrapping away, throughout the day & night we will be giving away prizes from our vendors & sponsors through challenges, swaps, and games. You have the option of participating so don't feel like you have to because we will be giving away doorprizes as well. You must be present to win. There will be plate lunches & suppers available each day, menu TBA. Our group make-n-take will be @ 2pm & 8pm each day (in your seat, you don't even have to move, cuz trust me you'll have many opportunities to move around). Teacher will be assigned to a group and will come by to assist you as you participate in the make-n-take. 5pm is when the 1/2 day participants check in and daiquiris will be available @ 7pm - 11pm. Stores will be open til midnight each night. The crop will end at 2am each day. If you are attending for two nights then you can leave your things at your table and it will be covered. I hope that answers a little bit more. Also, we are having a swap both days, so bring by any unused scrapbook & craft items to trade. When you check-in leave your swap bag at the front with your name and when we yell SWAP!!! those who brought things will go to tables to see what treasures they can find.

We still have spots left, so please let us know soon if you are going to attend.








4 Amens to That Sista:

  1. Michelle - Not to sure where you wnat us to comment, but here it is! I am so excite you are coming to GCS... I suggest you bring the whole store!!! I need some Ranger A. Ink... I will check on his website to find the correct ones and get back with you. I hope you have them! I look forward to shopping with ya! Nicole Landry (Houma) GCS member and attended 4 events thus far!

     
  2. Michelle - I am so excited about GCS, and about everthing that you are bringing. Can not wait to go shopping and send some money!!! YEAH!!! I love some of the new lines of paper!!! I also soon hope to coming visit your store when I am in Galliano visiting some of my in-law family!!! Kaci Gisclair- 2nd year to GCS!!!

     
  3. love the October Afternoon goodies! Wish I lived closer to your shop!!! ; )

     
  4. woot---love the october afternoon line!!
    it's so beautiful!