Unfortunately ...

Due to many changes at the store, we will have to close our doors. Saturday from 9-4, we will be discounting plenty of items, but some of our stuff will now get sold online. We are in the process of getting that started. Products will still be made available to those who need it, so don't hesitate to drop us an email and we will keep everyone informed as to when we we start online. We will still have crops every so often, so be on the lookout for those (location TBA). Our Girls Gone Crafty event will still be held at least once a year. We will be attending several scrapbooking events and teaching classes there. So, we are ending one chapter and beginning a new one.

Kelly & I have enjoyed the ups and downs of this business, the new friends we have made, the inspiration we have drawn from and the wonderful community that has supported us this past year. I hope & pray that all of you enjoyed it as well and will continue to keep in touch with us.

On to other news ...
I STILL GOT IT! Did you hear that?
Yeah, me 32, 3 kids and a t-shirt & jeans. And I kind of got asked out on a date by an 18yo, well here's how it went.
Boy: What's your name?
Me (feeling awkward and looking around): Michelle
Boy: Where's your boyfriend?
Me (wanting to run really far away): Do you mean my husband? He's at work.
Boy: Oh! Well, what are you doing after you leave here.
Me (now I'm seriously like freakin' out, lookin' around for a camera): Ummm, going home with my three kids.
Boy: Does your husband take care of those kids, b/c if he doesn't I would for you.
Me (at this point, I'm trying to contain my laughter, b/c I'm thinking something I don't want to say, like what do you mean you can take care of my kids, can you even produce sperm, but instead): He does just fine, thanks. (and I walk away quickly)

Just thought you'd enjoy that!

I will update soon on Girls Gone Crafty with plenty of pics & some videos.
Lots of fun had by all, so you don't want to miss the next one.

5 Amens to That Sista:

  1. Michelle!!!! I'm so sad that you're closing! I mean, it's not like I get to shop there all the time, but I know how much it meant to you. :(
    I hope things are going well with you other than the store closing- obviously, you arelooking at hot as ever! 18 year olds! haha

     
  2. Look to the future, man girl I know you are hurting right now.. but it will get better I promise..love ya girl

    ..and dang hot MAMA you are hotness huh.. 18 you get it girl haha

     
  3. SO SAD about your store! You have such a positive and upbeat attitude about it though, which is quite lovely.

    Change is inevitable and perhaps you can put your dancing and karaoke skills to work and make some major bucks. teehee

     
  4. I am SO sad! *hugs* You will get through this woman. I know you will... *HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS*

     
  5. Michelle - I am sad! I will miss your store and seeing your happy face in it! I know you will move on to bigger and better things that GOD has in store for you. I am sure I will run into you too! If you become a traveling scrapbook store please be continue to come to GCS! HUGS and email me!